We all love the Gangstar series and have played their different installments regularly. Today, we will review its two major installments, Gangstar Vegas and Gangstar New Orleans. Gangstar Vegas is an action-packed game where you will play as a Gang leader in Las Vegas. Here “V” stands for “Las Vegas,” the city of crime. On the other hand, Gangstar New Orleans was set in New Orleans city.
Gangstar Vegas Vs. Gangstar New Orleans – Game Overview
Gangstar Vegas – an action-adventure game launched by “Gameloft Montreal” on June 7, 2013, for the 5.0 and above Android version. This is the sixth release of the Gangstar series and follows the previous installment, Gangstar Rio, City of Saints, and thrived by Gangstar New Orleans. In Gangstar Vegas, you will play as bargaining with gangs and mafia lobbies in a free and open game world where there is also gang warfare. In Gangstar Vegas, you will explore Las Vegas city to complete different TPS tasks, fight against mafia alliances, and win the top prize.
While Gangstar New Orleans is also an action-adventure game launched by “Gameloft” on February 8, 2017, for a 4.3 and above Android version. This is the eightieth release in the Gangstar series. It has an interesting storyline where you will confront terrible foes thoroughly. Simultaneously, unlocking different items will empower you in the fight!
Gangstar Vegas Tips and Tricks
- You must try to get high-quality weapons that can spread more explosions.
- It is best to focus on improving your practical skills.
- Move and shot works better instead of hiding.
- Getting keys and using fast travel options is an edge.
- You also should not lose a mission.
Gangstar New Orleans Tips and Tricks
- You need to focus on saving more and more diamonds.
- Advancing the exact items is another advantage to winning the game.
- Leveling up faster can also empower you against your competitors.
- Never make the mistake of skipping any game mission.
- Three staring tasks are not required.
- It is best to avoid Time-Lapse in the game.
- Always use a car while roaming free.
- Do your best to make the event last.
General Features of Gangstar Vegas Vs. Gangstar New Orleans
Unfortunately, the GNO graphics are not upgraded. There are some changes in the graphics, like shadows, but they are not better than the GV. GNO has an unusual gait animation. You will assume character as he jogs with a 75-ton gun strapped to his right arm. The player will be worried that he might collapse from overwork at any moment.
- Different arts – different palettes
Both games support opposing art styles and palettes. You will see GNO with a more vibrant palette, which is more cartoonish but less reliable. Moreover, it has a shorter full version distance than GV. Here the houses pixelate faster as they move away.
The textures of GV are better than the GNO. The character textures are mobile-oriented but perform well with other devices. While GNO’s textures are intended to be console quality, the low-poly model defeats that persistence.
- Gangstar New Orleans has a shallow theme
Unlike other Gangstar games, Gangstar New Orleans never allows you to play as Jason. This is partly because E-man is still alive and likely to uninstall the game soon. It’s as if Gameloft is emulating Trevor from “GTA V.” Trevor is infuriating but deprived of death.
- Offline mode
GNO can be played online only, while GV can be played online as well as offline. However, in GV’s offline, you cannot access events.
- Military base
Do you want to match an invasion of Area 51? Quickly come to GV. There is a military base that is a parody of Area 51. Besides this, this is the pro point against GNO. You can steal modern military weapons and automobiles!
Mod Features of Gangstar Vegas Vs. Gangstar New Orleans
- Ads Free
Both games have ads-free APK files to provide you with uninterrupted gameplay.
- Unlimited Money
The mod version of both games will give you unlimited chances of infinite money to buy upgrading items.
- Free to download
GV and GNO mod APKs are totally free to download and play.
Pros and Cons of both games
How to download Gangstar Vegas Vs. Gangstar New Orleans?
- Click on the GV or GNO download button and complete downloading the APK and OBB files of the required game.
- Now open the security settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option from your mobile.
- Open the APK file and complete its installation.
- Open the OBB file and extract it via WinRAR > copy its folder into Android.
- Open the game and enjoy playing.
Gangstar Vegas Vs. Gangstar New Orleans – My Review
Both Gangstar Vegas and Gangstar New Orleans have excellent gameplay in the action-adventure genre. But personally, I like Gangstar Vegas. There are many reasons to support it; the main one is its more fascinating graphics than GNO. Its storyline is also superior to GNO, which has a shallow theme. Besides this, the character and animations are also greater in GV than in GNO. And most importantly, I enjoy it offline; I can’t GNO.
Conclusively both GV and GNO are great games in the action-adventure genre. However, “Gangstar Vegas” is empirically superior to “Gangstar New Orleans” concerning graphics and fight combinations. But, GNO also has exclusive functionalities like grass battles.